We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, if you choose to click on one of those links and leave our site you will be subject to the policy of that website provider and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites. Sites you visit via links through this website are not governed by this privacy statement.
What we may collect from you
• Information that you provide by completing in any forms on our site such as title, name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail.
• If you contact us through the website or via e-mail, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
Some services on this website require us to collect personal information from you. To comply with the Data Protection Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used.
Any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold to any third party.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Controlling your personal information
You can restrict the collection (or use) of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you fill in a form on our website, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
• if you have previously given permission for your personal details to be used for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us in writing or emailing us at direct.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A fee will be applicable.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from (May 2018).
Data collected by third parties